This week we got:
- Granny Smith apples
- Bananas
- Pineapple
- Pears
- Canary melon
- Cherry tomatoes
- Romaine lettuce
- Asparagus
- Cauliflower
- Green onions
- Green beans
Saturday: Tomato Basil Cream Pasta (using tomatoes left from last week and some of the cherry tomatoes.) I'm not normally into the vegan stuff, but this recipe intrigues me and I'm excited to give it a try. We'll have steamed green beans and melon on the side.
Sunday: Teriyaki chicken with grilled pineapple, rice, and asparagus. And maybe apple crisp for dessert, because, really, what else can you do with granny smith apples?!
Monday: Cauliflower soup (it's supposed to get cooler again on Monday so soup sounds tasty!)
Tuesday: Fish with asparagus and roasted garlic cauliflower
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Fajita salad (I have fajita stuff in the freezer from previous weeks that I need to use, plus a crap load of lettuce!)
Friday: Leftovers
No comments:
Post a Comment